An intravenous or IV drip is a way of delivering fluids and medications into the bloodstream through a vein. This can be done as a continuous or timed infusion, or as a short IV ‘bolus’ or push injection, which rapidly delivers a single dose of medicine directly into the bloodstream.
An IV fluid drip involves a small tube called a catheter and a saline-based electrolyte solution that contains your selected vitamins and nutrients. An IV drip delivers these essential nutrients and fluids directly into your bloodstream, bypassing your digestive tract. There’s no wait time, and the nutrition is instantly available to remedy your body’s health and wellness needs.
- Our nurses place a small, thin plastic tube called a catheter directly into your vein. In order to place the catheter, we use a numbing spray to help minimize any discomfort
- Once our nurse accesses your vein, we remove the needle.
- The catheter remains inside you deliver your IV infusion.
- The catheter is attached to a bag, which contains your selected drip!
- In total, an IV drip takes around 30 to 45 minutes for a complete therapy session.
- IV Beauty Drip
- IV Premium Drip
- IV Snow White Drip
- IV Glutha Push