Medical Peel is a skin-resurfacing procedure in which a chemical solution is applied to the skin to remove the top layers. The skin that grows back after a chemical peel is smoother and younger looking.
- Helps to treat acne , like the black heads, whiteheads and the mild superficial acne scars.
- Improving the skin’s color, clarity, tone and texture
- Stimulating new collagen and healthy skin cell growth
- Reducing discoloration caused by sun damage
- Helping to clear up breakouts Smoothing away the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Increasing hydration of the skin
- Addressing visible skin imperfections and superficial scars
- Allowing products to penetrate deeper into the skin