FOLLICULAR UNIT EXTRACTION (FUE)
Follicular Unit Extraction is a modern hair transplant technique that involves the extraction of individual hair follicles from a donor site. It’s a minimally invasive hair restoration procedure that demands careful precision to achieve the best results. Svenson is a leading FUE hair transplant clinic in the Philippines with expert treatment and aftercare. We have perfected hair implant techniques to help clients get back natural-looking hair that regrows along with their confidence.
PROCEDURE FOR FUE HAIR TRANSPLANT
Here’s how the FUE procedure works:
- Your surgeon will shave down the hair in the area where follicles will be removed as well as around the transplant area.
- Using a micropunch tool, they will remove follicles from your skin.
- Your surgeon will then make a series of tiny incisions with a needle or other small, sharp tool where the extracted follicles will be inserted.
- They’ll insert the follicles into the incisions.
- Your surgeon will clean and bandage the area for recovery.